As testament to her talents Suzanne won the People's Choice Award for TokyPop's Rising Stars of Manga UK and Ireland Contest with a short Manga entry which she wrote and drew herself.
What does RSOM stand for?
RSOM stands for Rising Stars of Manga
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of RSOM
We have 2 other meanings of RSOM in our Acronym Attic
- Regional and Statewide Services for Students with Orthopedic Impairments
- Radiosonde Surface Observing Instrumentation System (National Weather Service)
- Regional Solicitor of Labor (US OSC)
- Remaining Safe Operating Life
- Routing Subsystem On-Line Operational Program
- Reception, Staging, Onward Movement
- Recurrent Self-Organizing Map
- Regulation on Sound Operational Management (Dutch banking)
- Renewable & Storage Optimization Model (financial model)
- Route Sheet Office Memo
- Resection Plus Elective Supraomohyoid Neck Dissection
- Radiant Servant of Pelor (gaming)
- Radio Series of Poker
- Readiness Standing Operations Procedures
- Recommended Standards of Practice
- Reconnaissance, Selection and Occupation of Position
- Resultant Set of Policy (Microsoft)
- Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (international initiative)
- Ruhrpott Series Of Poker
Samples in periodicals archive:
SA This volume collects eight prize-winning manga stories from Tokyopop's Rising Stars of Manga contest, submitted by United Kingdom and Irish manga-ka (manga creators).
Each Rising Stars of Manga competition is revealing the electrifying future of manga," said Mark Paniccia, the TOKYOPOP anthology's editor.