4 Riserless light well intervention 92 6 GLOBAL WELL INTERVENTION MARKET, BY SERVICES 94 6.
What does RLWI stand for?
RLWI stands for Riserless Light Well Intervention (subsea well maintenance)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Ricochet Lost Worlds (video game)
- Rivers of Living Water (ministry; Chelsea, IA)
- Ruhr Lippe Wohnen (German business)
- Rathbun Land and Water Alliance (Iowa)
- Regional Lung Water Concentration (pulmonary medicine)
- Relative Leaf Water Content (agriculture)
- Rugby League World Cup
- Red Lake Watershed District (Thief River Falls, MN)
- Radio Limerick Weekly Echo (Ireland)
- Regularized Long Wave Equation (physics)
- Real Life Weight Loss
- Rosa Luxemburg, Women's Liberation and Marx's Philosophy of Liberation
- Robert L. Williams Public Library (Durant, OK)
- Reference Lake Water Regime (lake level fluctuation measurement)
- Radar Laser Warning System
- Rice Lake Weighing Systems (Rice Lake, WI)
- Radioactive Liquid Waste Tank
- Railway Land Wildlife Trust (England)
- Rotary Loaded Wheel Tester (pavements)
- Radioactive Liquid Waste Treatment Facility
Samples in periodicals archive:
HOUSTON -- FMC Technologies (NYSE:FTI) announced today that it has been awarded a contract from Island Offshore to provide a second Riserless Light Well Intervention (RLWI) system for use by Statoil in the Norwegian North Sea.
Services to be offered by the joint venture include equipment intervention, riserless light well intervention, plug and abandonment and other services.