Now, scientists can also run computer simulations from their lab, using software they developed called REMM - short for Riparian Ecosystem Management Model.
What does REMM stand for?
REMM stands for Riparian Ecosystem Management Model (computer simulation model)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of REMM
We have 5 other meanings of REMM in our Acronym Attic
- Reliability & Maintainability Information System
- Resources Management Information Systems
- Risk Evaluation & Management Information System
- Restricted Maximum Likelihood (statistical)
- Redwood Empire Mortgage Lenders Association (California)
- Royal Engineers Museum, Library and Archive (UK)
- Registry of Ex-Military Land Rovers (Tasmania. Australia)
- Radiation Event Medical Management (US DHHS)
- Reliability Enhancement Methodology and Modeling
- Resourceful, Evaluative, Maximizing Model (financial behavior)
- Romanian Evangelical Medical Mission
- Reserve Manpower Management Pay System
- Real Estate Mortgage Network
- Rapid Epidemiological Mapping of Onchocerciasis (parasitology)
- Reciprocal Enforcement of Maintenance Orders (UK)
- Regional Emergency Medical Organization (Albany, NY)
- Readiness for Mobilization Exercise (US Army)
- Remote Observation
- Remote Control (common in Japan)
- Regulations Modelling and Deployment (workshop)