That law was put into effect in reaction to the May 1997 death of 18-year-old Rio Linda High School student Michelle Montoya.
What does RLHS stand for?
RLHS stands for Rio Linda High School
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RLHS
We have 1 other meaning of RLHS in our Acronym Attic
- Rat Lutropin/Choriogonadotropin Receptor (G protein-coupled receptor)
- Racine Lutheran High School (Wisconsin)
- Railway & Locomotive Historical Society
- Random Lake High School (Wisconsin)
- Red Lake High School (Minnesota)
- Red Lion High School (Pennsylvania)
- Red Lodge High School (Montana)
- relative left hand superiority (coefficient; braille reading)
- Residence Life and Housing Services (Duke University)
- Rice Lake High School (Wisconsin)
- Robert L. Horbelt School
- Round Lake High School
- Rangeley Lakes Heritage Trust (Maine)
- Radio Lazan Iarivo (Madagascar radio station)
- Raiffeisen Leasing International (Austria)
- Realtors Land Institute
- Referral Leaders International (networking organization; est. 2010)
- Reimbursable Launch Investment (monetary aid)
- Replacement Lens Insurance
- Reserve Life Index (oil industry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The law was passed in October after a custodian on parole for a voluntary manslaughter conviction was charged in the rape and murder of 18-year-old Rio Linda High School student Michelle Montoya.
Montoya, a Rio Linda High School student, was killed May 16.