In a recent report on the commuter train, the Rio Grande Foundation studied traffic on Interstate 25 north and south of Albuquerque and found that the Rail Runner's daily ridership is so small as to be unnoticed in the natural fluctuation of annual traffic patterns since at least 2004.
What does RGF stand for?
RGF stands for Rio Grande Foundation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RGF
We have 40 other meanings of RGF in our Acronym Attic
- Rapid Gravity Filter
- Razer Games Forum
- Really Good Friend
- Rebel Ground Forces (gaming clan)
- Recursos Genéticos Forestales (Spanish: Forest Genetic Resources)
- Red Gorilla Family (band)
- RedGoldFish (job search organization)
- Regimes of Granular Flow
- Rendering Glint Films (Canada)
- Research Governance Framework (UK)
- Romanian Gymnastics Federation
- Routage et Gestion de Fichiers (French: Routing and File Management)
- Royal Gun Factory
- Runic Games Fansite (gaming)
- Regina Guild of Folk Arts (Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada)
- Rio Grande Filmmakers Association
- Republican Guard Force Command (Iraq)
- Rotherham Grid for Learning (UK)
- Recycled Glass Filtration Media
- Research Grants Finance Office (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gessing President Rio Grande Foundation Albuquerque, NM
Hadley noted that Stratton had founded the Rio Grande Foundation in New Mexico to promote "public policy founded upon the principles of limited government, economic freedom and individual responsibility.
The Rio Grande Foundation (RGF) and Citizens Against Government Waste (CAGW) will hold a press conference at 9:30 AM (MT) on January 26th in the State Capitol Rotunda to unveil a new report, The 2011 New Mexico Piglet.
The event was organized by two politically polar-opposite organizations: the conservative Rio Grande Foundation and New Mexico Progressive Action.
Gessig of the Rio Grande Foundation crunch census data for the 1990s and find that the poor did much better in states with low taxes and low spending than in states with higher taxes.
u Members of New Mexico Progressive Action and the Rio Grande Foundation on Wednesday will host a debate between lawmakers and others about raising revenues in the state.
Eventually it'll hit a bottom, maybe in a year or two," said Paul Gessing of the conservative Rio Grande Foundation, which has opposed the large taxpayer subsidies for the train and is suggesting cutting the service as a way to balance the budget.