In February 2004, COEP staff worked with the South Valley Partners for Environmental Justice (a nonprofit partnership between Bernalillo County, the Rio Grande Community Development Corporation, and the COEP) and Amigos Bravos--Friends of the Wild Rivers to provide a three-part training course to staff at the local Indio-Hispano Academy of Agricultural Arts and Sciences.
What does RGCDC stand for?
RGCDC stands for Rio Grande Community Development Corporation (small business develeoper; est. 1996; Albuquerque, NM)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Red-Green Color Blind (ness)
- Radnor Girls Crew Club
- Rancamaya Golf Country Club (Indonesia)
- Rochester Golf & Country Club (Rochester, MN)
- Romanian Greek Catholic Church
- Rootes Group Car Club Inc. (Australia)
- Rose Gold Cable Chain (jewelry)
- Rat Granulosa Cell-Conditioned Medium
- Rajiv Gandhi Combined Cycle Power Project (India)
- Rec.Games.Computer.Doom (computer gaming newsgroup)
- Rajiv Gandhi College of Engineering (India)
- Rajiv Gandhi College of Engineering and Technology (Puducherry)
- Repos, Glace, Compression et Élévation (French: Rest, Ice, Compression and Elevation)
- Rio Grande City Economic Development Corp.
- Real Gross Capital Formation (economics)
- Rio Grande Canine Freestylers (New Mexico)
- River Glaven Conservation Group (est.1999; UK)
- Research Grant Council of Hong Kong
- Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute & Research Centre (India)
- Regin Gold Certified Integrator (Sweden)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Today, Citi Community Development and the Albuquerque-based Rio Grande Community Development Corporation (RGCDC) announced that they will work together to launch "Los Mercados: Collaboration for Small Business," an innovative program that will enable start-up food-service entrepreneurs in the Albuquerque area to increase market penetration through peer collaboration.