It looks like a good plan," said David Van Winkle, who helps monitor energy issues for the Rio Grande Chapter of the Sierra Club.
What does RGC stand for?
RGC stands for Rio Grande Chapter (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RGC
We have 227 other meanings of RGC in our Acronym Attic
- Reserve Grand Champion (competition)
- Residential General Contractor
- Residential Group Care (child welfare youth placement)
- Resource-Guaranteed Connection
- Responsible Gambling Council
- Retinal Ganglion Cell
- Retribution Gospel Choir (Christian band)
- Retro-Gaming Connexion (French gaming association)
- Reunion Gift Committee (various schools)
- Revolutionary Guard Corps (Iran)
- Rio Grande City (Texas)
- Rio Grande Compact (New Mexico, Colorado and Texas)
- Rio Grande Conference (United Methodist Church; Texas)
- Rio Grande Corridor (telecommunications artery)
- Rio Grande Cutthroat (trout)
- Riverside Golf Club (Riverside, IL)
- Roanoke Gas Company (Virginia)
- Robert Graham Center (Washington, DC)
- Romanian Guitarist Community
- Rose Garden Center (Tyler, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses (AWOHNN) Contact: Kathleen Matta 505-690-6218 Case Managers Society of American, Rio Grande Chapter Contact Carolyn Simon at 505-816-2059, carolyn simon@bcbsnm.
The Rio Grande chapter of the Sierra Club charges that the bill does not go far enough, as it does not contain provisions regulating the amount of surface destruction, or dealing with environmental impacts and groundwater protection.
com Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses (AWOHNN) Contact: Kathleen Matta 505-690-6218 Case Managers Society of American, Rio Grande Chapter Contact Carolyn Simon at 505-816-2059, carolyn simon@bcbsnm.
But the Rio Grande Chapter of the Sierra Club, Wild Earth Guardians and Animal Protection of New Mexico think the proposed increased will harm the stability of the cougar population.
He helped start the Rio Grande chapter of the Sierra Club.
Talk covers climate meeting Ken Hughes, a delegate to the world climate change conference in Copenhagen and conservation chairman for the Rio Grande Chapter of the Sierra Club, will give a free talk about his experiences in Denmark and views of the conference at 7 p.
Sig Silber, the water issues chairman for the Rio Grande Chapter of the Sierra Club, said he distinguishes between areas already developed for oil and gas, and those that aren't.