The ferroalloys will be delivered to Corus by CVRD European subsidiaries, Rio Doce Manganese Europe (RDME), located in Dunkerque, France, and Rio Doce Manganese Norway (RDMN), located in Mo I Rana, Norway, and will involve medium carbon ferromanganese alloys (MCFeMn), high carbon ferromanganese alloys (HCFeMn) and ferro silicomanganese alloys (FeSiMn).
What does RDMN stand for?
RDMN stands for Rio Doce Manganese Norway
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of RDMN in our Acronym Attic
- Rapidly Deployable Mission Headquarters (UN)
- Regional Disaster Medical Health Specialist
- Radio Distance Magnetic Indicator
- Resource Development and Management Initiatives (Guelph, ON, Canada)
- Rapid Development and Maintenance Language
- Real-Time PCR (Polymerase Chain Reaction) Data Markup Language
- Rear Admiral Lower Half
- Relational Data Manipulation Language (databases)
- Reverend Doctor Martin Luther King Junior
- Raima Data Manager Mobile
- Relational Database Management Program
- Reliable DBS (Direct Broadcast Satellite) Multicast Protocol
- Receive DMA (Direct Memory Access) Mode Register
- Raima Data Manager Server
- Range Data Management Subsystem
- Range Data Management System
- Rapid Data Management System (Global Relief Technologies, Inc.)
- Rates Data Management System (Sprint)
- Recycling, Disposal and Municipal Services (Department of)
- Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer (American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rio Doce Manganese Norway (RDMN), acquired in February 2003 and restructured in the following months, started to produce manganese ferro-alloys in the second half of the year, having produced 21 thousand tons.
Rio Doce Manganese Norway (RDMN), acquired in February 2003 and restructured in the following months, started to produce manganese ferro- alloys in the second half of the year, having produced 21 thousand tons.