Ring-closing metathesis (RCM) of dienes offers a powerful method for the construction of macrocycilc compounds relevant to organic synthesis.
What does RCM stand for?
RCM stands for Ring-Closing Metathesis
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RCM
We have 266 other meanings of RCM in our Acronym Attic
- Resolution of the Council of Ministers (Portugal)
- Resource Capacity Management
- Resource Configuration Manager
- Resource Conservation Manitoba (Canada)
- Responsibility Center Manager (US Air Force)
- Restrictive cardiomyopathy
- Revenue Cycle Management
- Revenus de Capitaux Mobiliers (French: Income from Movable Capital; taxes)
- Right Concept Marketing (India)
- Right Costal Margin
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ring-Closing Metathesis of Dienes and Enynes (Miwako Mori).