Vasudevan and Sundararajan synthesized a new tri-block copolymer polyglycidylazide-b-polybutadiene-b-pol-yglycidylazide (GAP-PB-GAP) by cationic ring opening polymerization of epichlorohydrin (ECH) with HTPB as the initiator and boron trifluoride dietherate as the catalyst followed by azidation (7).
What does ROP stand for?
ROP stands for Ring Opening Polymerization
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ROP
We have 119 other meanings of ROP in our Acronym Attic
- Retail Operations
- Retinopathy Of Prematurity
- Retraites Ouvrières et Paysannes (French: Pensions of Workers and Peasants)
- Return of Premium (insurance)
- Return on Promotion
- Return-Oriented Programming
- Reviews of Progress (weekly scientific journal)
- Rich of Peak (fuel mixture setting)
- Right Occipito-Posterior
- Right of Passage
- Roll Over Protection (product safety)
- Roper Industries, Inc. (stock symbol)
- Rota, Northern Mariana Islands - Rota (Airport Code)
- Royal Oman Police (Sultanate of Oman)
- Royal Orchid Plus (Thai Airways reward scheme)
- Ruch Odbudowy Polski (Movement for the Reconstruction of Poland)
- Rugby Olympique Pantin (French Olympic rugby team)
- Rules of Procedure
- Run of Page (newspaper advertising placement)
- Run Of Paper (printing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
An ion exchange resing (A-15) with an end-capper are used to control the molecular weight of the ring opening polymerization to form linear siloxanes.
OMe]], (Ln = Sm, Yb) have been synthesized as potential precatalysts for the ring opening polymerization of LA.
This study, however, focuses on a three-step reaction involving ring opening polymerization and melt chain extending reaction to synthesize multiblock poly(ester-urethane).
The mechanism of polymerization is similar to conventional ring opening polymerization, with initiation and propagation steps.
ring opening polymerization versus condensation polymerization plays a crucial role in determining the microstructures of the resulting polymers.
 have conducted extensive studies in the ring opening polymerization (ROP) of various monomers.
It is apparently caused by the acidic catalysis of octadecylammonium ions on epoxy ring opening polymerization also observed in Fig.