At the time Louwe Kooijmans was the curator in charge of the Dutch collections in the Rijksmuseum van Oudheden in Leiden.
What does RMO stand for?
RMO stands for Rijksmuseum Van Oudheden (Dutch National Museum of Antiquities; Leiden, The Netherlands)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RMO
We have 69 other meanings of RMO in our Acronym Attic
- Replication Management Objects
- Reputation Management Online (social media)
- Requirements Management Office
- Resident Management Office
- Resident Medical Officer
- Resource Management Office
- Responsible Management Official (US NIH)
- Responsible Managing Officer
- Retrieval Mode Operations
- Revenue Management Operations
Samples in periodicals archive:
Oudheidkundige Mededelingen uit het Rijksmuseum van Oudheden te Leiden 52-54/Analecta Praehistorica Leidensia 7.
In a series of excavations, starting in the 1970s and continuing until recently, the Egypt Exploration Society and the Rijksmuseum van Oudheden at Leiden have succeeded in locating a row of major tombs, including those of Maya and Horemheb, on the edge of the southern escarpment of the site, almost directly overlooking the remains of the ancient capital.