Plant producing rigid plastic containers for personal care products HARTSVILLE, S.
What does RPC stand for?
RPC stands for Rigid Plastic Container
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RPC
We have 393 other meanings of RPC in our Acronym Attic
- Revenue per Call
- Revenue Per Click (internet advertising)
- Reverse Phase Control (theatrical dimmers)
- Reverse Proxy Cache
- Reverse-Phase Chromatography
- Revised Penal Code (Philippines)
- Reynolds Porter Chamberlain (law firm; UK)
- Rich Photorealistic Content (3D graphics content file type)
- Right Party Contact
- Rigid Plastic Card
- Rijksplanologische Commissie
- RISC-based Personal Computer
- Riverside Presbyterian Church (various locations)
- Rockford Products Corporation
- Rockland Psychiatric Center (Orangeburg, NY)
- Rohnert Park (Amtrak station code; Rohnert Park, CA)
- Role Play Convention
- Role Playing Character
- Role Playing Chat
- Rosslyn Packing Company (Virginia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Batteries and pails The production range includes injection-moulded automotive battery containers and rigid plastic containers (pails).
The diversified global packaging company Sonoco will build a 120,000-plus square-foot rigid plastic container plant in its Beauty and Home Care campus in New Albany, Ohio, for a new contract with Mast Global, the sourcing and logistics division of Limited Brands.
The initial report, released in December of 2006, had the rigid plastic container level at 24.
The Department of Environmental Quality reported this month that the rate of recycling for rigid plastic containers dropped to 24.
Its site on Deeside Industrial Park will be developed to service European customers' demand for the rigid plastic containers.
Pour into a rigid plastic container and freeze until slushy.
The box is a rigid plastic container, which holds a 10-person tent, 10 sleeping bags with ancillary associated equipment, including water purifying equipment.