Closed vessel, double-duty rigid intermediate bulk containers ensure the integrity and safety of highly toxic liquid and powder products by managing the blending, discharging, shipping and storage operations within a single vessel to minimize material contamination, product handling, environmental contamination and cost.
What does RIBC stand for?
RIBC stands for Rigid Intermediate Bulk Container
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RIBC
We have 6 other meanings of RIBC in our Acronym Attic
- Royal Institute of British Architects Journal (UK)
- Rhode Island Bar Association
- Rabbit Intestinal Brush Borders
- Rechargeable Internal Back-up Battery (electrical engineering)
- River Industry Bulletin Board
- Rapid Information Bulletin Board System (USPS)
- Recommend Item Be Closed (military inspection)
- Research Institute on Building Cost (est. 1992; Japan)
- Rhode Island Blood Center (Providence, RI)
- Riggs International Banking Corporation (Miami, FL)
- Rotoguru Invitational Baseball Challenge (fantasy sports website)
- Rude Island Baseball Congregation (website)
- Rigid Intermediate Bulk Container Association
- Rhode Island Breast Cancer Coalition (Coventry, RI)
- Rhode Island Brotherhood of Correctional Officers
- Rock Island Brewing Company (Rock Island, IL)
- Radiation-Induced Bystander Effect
- Reactive Ion Beam Etching
- Reforms in Budgeting and Expenditure Control
- Rete Innovazione Brevetti E Marchi (Italian: Network Innovation Patent and Trademark Office)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The valve is positioned at the bottom of a rigid intermediate bulk container and is actuated to promote product flow.
Shipping drums will remain the packaging workhorse, although best growth is expected for rigid intermediate bulk containers (RIBCs) based on economic, performance and environmental factors.