See whether a fund allows for Rights of Accumulation or Letters of Intent, and whether 529 Plan assets, investments in annuities, unit investment trusts and individual retirement accounts can be used toward the ROA or LOI.
What does ROA stand for?
ROA stands for Rights of Accumulation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ROA
We have 109 other meanings of ROA in our Acronym Attic
- Reports of Availability (US Army)
- Research Opportunity Announcement
- Research Opportunity Award
- Reserve Officers Association
- Resource-Oriented Architecture (software implementation)
- Rest of Africa
- Restricted Operations Area (military)
- Retired Officers Association
- Return On Assets
- Right Occipito Anterior (fetal position)
- Rip Off Artist
- Rivals of Aether (gaming)
- Rivers of America (Disneyland & Magic Kingdom)
- Riviera Owners Association (Buick Riveria model; Altoona, IA)
- Roanoke, VA, USA - Roanoke Regional Airport (Airport Code)
- Rod of Ages (video game)
- Role of Abstraction (software)
- Romance of Antiquity (class; University of Toronto Schools; Canada)
- Route of Administration (pharmacology)
- Route Origin Authorization (Internet)
Samples in periodicals archive:
37, by failing to give the plaintiffs the benefit of the breakpoint discounts they were entitled to receive due to rights of accumulation.
Historically, the rights of accumulation issue has been a complex and difficult one for advisors to discuss with clients, because of the breadth of information involved," Mansueto said.
Featuring downloadable breakpoint schedules, as well as rights of accumulation (ROA) and letter of intent (LOI) policy information, the center will complement Vision's suite of existing management company and fund-specific breakpoint tools.
Rights of Accumulation (ROA) for example, can be entered once at the management company level and applied to each relevant security at the Security Identifier level.
By changing Networking's format to accept fund account numbers in lieu of brokers' account numbers (BINs) and Rights of Accumulation (ROA) numbers, which are assigned when a group of accounts is combined, distributor firms can now receive: --Fund conversion files - that establish direct accounts held at the fund, including changes to branch and rep, name and address, as well as social security and Rights of Accumulation numbers.
Now, with access to DST Vision, our advisers are able to serve their clients better, as they do not have to call the fund companies for routine information such as cost basis, rights of accumulation, and share balances," said Lon Dolber, of American Portfolios, an Albridge Solutions client.
FundPOINT Desktop provides over 200 individual data elements for every front-end loaded fund available in the United States - including Load Tables, Rights of Accumulation, Letters of Intent and NAV transfers, in addition to the account linking rules that dictate whether accounts can be advantageously linked.