Even the right wing Republican Party of the USA, with their worship of the power of money, would never accept this relict of feudalism.
What does RWR stand for?
RWR stands for Right Wing Republican (political label)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of RWR
We have 37 other meanings of RWR in our Acronym Attic
- Raw Water Reservoir
- Read/Write Reality
- Real World Radio (multilingual web radio)
- Reclaimed Water Reuse (various locations)
- Reflective Wave Reducer
- Regional War Room (local authority to administer a region in the UK following a nuclear attack)
- Regional Weather Roundup
- Reword (proofreading)
- Richard Wayne & Roberts (recruiting firm; Houston, TX)
- Rideau Woodland Ramble (Merrickville, Ontario, Canada)
- Right Wing Resistance (various locations)
- Ronald Wilson Reagan (40th President of the USA)
- Royal Westminster Regiment (Canada)
- Royal Winnipeg Rifles (Canada)
- RREP Without RREQ (RREP = Route REPly; RREQ = Route REQuest)
- Radioactive Waste Restrictions Act (Utah)
- Regional Water Resource Agency (Owensboro, KY)
- Regional Water Resources Bureau (Ethopia)
- Recovery/Wrecker Rear Body Unit
- Referral and Workforce Resource Center (Washington)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But I have no doubt that historians yet unborn will study the events of last month and marvel at the story of a right wing Republican president pleading with the US congress to approve the biggest nationalisation in the history of the world.
Byline: SHARI LOW MIKE'S ELECTION GUIDE Michael Moore Published by Penguin We're on the non-fiction shelves this week, kicking off with Mike's Election Guide, released presumably because Moore was worried that there might still be some American right wing republicans that he hadn't infuriated, upset or offended with previous books Stupid White Men and Dude Where's My Country.
In this week's Tribune magazine Mr Benn speaks of his concerns over Tony Blair's affinity with "ultra right wing republican President Bush".
But until then, away from the rabid right wing Republican vilification of Clinton, Joe Klein's The Natural will; give as good an insight into the man and his administration as any book.
Right wing Republican Speaker, Newt Gingrich said: "We won't rush to judgment or refrain from judgment.