The 33-year-old right wing extremist was convicted of killing 77 people in a shooting and bombing rampage in Oslo in July last year.
What does RWE stand for?
RWE stands for Right Wing Extremist
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of RWE
We have 20 other meanings of RWE in our Acronym Attic
- Rural Women's Development Society (est. 2001; Ramallah, Palestine)
- Retail, Wholesale and Department Store Union
- Robbery with A Deadly Weapon
- Radio Web Europe (project)
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Reaction Wheel Electronics
- Read Write Execute
- Real-World Evidence (pharmaceuticals)
- Religious Witness for the Earth
- Rheinisch-Westfälische Elektrizitätswerke (German power supplier)
- Rockford Wind Ensemble (Rockford, IL)
- Rosewater Engineering, Inc. (est. 1983)
- Rot-Weiss Essen (Germann football club)
- Royal Wholesale Electric (various locations)
- Rumble World Entertainment (Hawaii)
- Rain World Environmental Consultants (Phoenix, AZ)
- Right Wing Echo Chamber (politics)
- Read Write Execute Delete (computing)
- Resources, Wildlife and Economic Development (Canada)
- Robot Wars Extreme Destruction (video game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
December 25 2011 (TUR) -- Chairman of the German Social Democratic Party (SPD) Sigmar Gabriel said Sunday that for many long years the German right wing extremists were underestimated.
Right wing extremists turned a gay pride parade in Budapest, Hungary violent as they threw explosive devices, eggs, cobblestones and bottles at police and marchers Saturday, reports the Reuters news service.