Detrimental ventricular remodeling in patients with congenital complete heart block and chronic right ventricular apical pacing.
What does RVAp stand for?
RVAp stands for Right Ventricular Apical Pacing
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RVAp
We have 2 other meanings of RVAp in our Acronym Attic
- Rydell Visual Arts Fellowship (California)
- Reconnaissance Attack Squadron (US Navy aviation unit designation used from 1964 to 1979)
- Royal Victorian Association of Honorary Justices (Australia)
- Recognize, Verify, Analyze, Isolate, Repair (troubleshooting steps)
- Risk/Value Assessment Model (Utah)
- Roanoke Valley Academy of Medicine (Virginia)
- Recombinant Vesicle-Associated Membrane Protein
- Radio electronic combat Vulnerability Analysis
- Rape Victim Advocacy Program (Iowa City, IA)
- Right Ventricular Action Potential (circulation)
- Right Ventricular Assist Pump (cardiology)
- Rouge Valley Ajax and Pickering (Canada)
- Rail Vehicle Accessibility Regulations (UK)
- Reward to Variability Ratio
- Roanoke Valley Association of REALTORS
- Roanoke Valley Amateur Radio Club (est. 1932; Virginia)
- Roanoke Valley-Alleghany Regional Commission
- Raccoon Valley Animal Sanctuary & Rescue (Des Moines, IA)
- Reflux-Related Visual Analogue Scale
- Roanoke Valley Astronomical Society (Virginia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Right ventricular apical pacing by causing left ventricular dysfunction, regional myocardial perfusion defects, increased morbidity and mortality is currently not the ideal target for pacing stimulation site (1, 2, 8-11).
In addition, septal pacing can improve myocardial dysfunction secondary to right ventricular apical pacing, which is possible with active fixation electrodes (18).