She had a right superficial femoral artery (SFA) to saphenous vein arteriovenous graft removed 1 year earlier, secondary to infection.
What does RSFA stand for?
RSFA stands for Right Superficial Femoral Artery
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RSFA
We have 3 other meanings of RSFA in our Acronym Attic
- RSF (Rudolph Steiner Foundation) Social Finance
- Rudolf Steiner Foundation
- RuneScape Forums (gaming)
- Russell Sage Foundation
- Radix Sophorae Flavescentis and Flos Sophora
- Repressor Splicing Factor 1
- Federal Oil and Gas Royalty Simplification and Fairness Act of 1996
- Rancho Santa Fe Association (San Diego, CA)
- Regional SEARCA Fellows Association
- Rensselaer Science Fiction and Anime (club; Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute; Troy, NY)
- Rising Stars Fencing Academy (New Jersey)
- Remote Superficial Femoral Artery Endarterectomy (plaque-removal procedure)
- Rabbit Foot Spasm Band (UK band)
- Renovare Spiritual Formation Bible
- Rising Sons Flute Band
- Rancho Santa Fe Branch Library (Rancho Santa Fe, CA)
- Rec Sport Football College
- Republic of Singapore Flying Club (est. 1928)
- Rima Secretarial Finishing College (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- Riverstone Fútbol Club (Boise, ID)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Six months later the patient had an intervention of the right superficial femoral artery that gave Dr.
He was admitted to the hospital because of being struck by an automobile, which resulted in a comminuted fracture of his right femur, a laceration of his right superficial femoral artery, and extensive soft tissue damage.