Areas of highest intensity for common paediatric murmurs (7) Area Murmur Upper right sternal border Aortic stenosis, venous hum Upper left sternal border Pulmonary stenosis, pulmonary flow murmurs, ASD, PDA Lower left sternal border Still's murmur, VSD, tricuspid regurgitation, HOCM, subaortic stenosis Apex Mitral regurgitation Table VI.
What does RSB stand for?
RSB stands for Right Sternal Border
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RSB
We have 108 other meanings of RSB in our Acronym Attic
- Relief Society Building (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Renforcement Structure Bois (French wood frame building company)
- Repair Service Bureau
- Replica-Symmetry Breaking
- Research Support Branch (Canada)
- Residential Show Business
- Resources for Small Business Inc
- Restoration Study Bible
- Rick Sickmen Band (band)
- Right Side Bending (patient testing)
- Riverside Borehole (California)
- Riverside School Board (Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- Robbie Seay Band
- Robotic Safety Barrel
- Ross School of Business
- Rough Stock Bore (prockets and couplings description)
- Roundtable on Sustainable Biofuels (École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne Energy Center)
- Roundtable on Sustainable Biomaterials
- Royal Society for the Blind (Adelaide, South Australia)
- Rudder Speed Brake (NASA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
There was no continuous murmur audible at the right sternal border.
On physical examination she had significant contraction in the latissimus dorsi flap and tenderness in the rhomboid, superior trapezius, supraspinatus, and along the right sternal border.