One possible cause, reports General Motors, is a shorted right front wheel speed sensor harness.
What does RFWS stand for?
RFWS stands for Right Front Wheel Speed (sensor; automotive)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RFWS
We have 1 other meaning of RFWS in our Acronym Attic
- Receptive Field Weighted Regression
- Receptive Field Weighted Regression Model
- Racism-Free Workplace Strategy
- Rainfed Wheat Systems
- Ready for Websphere (IBM)
- Ready for WebSphere Studio (IBM)
- Rear-Facing Wheelchair Station
- Redirection of Former Weapons Scientists
- refueling water system
- Request for Wishlist Submissions
- River Falls Wildcat Soccer
- River Forks Watercolor Society
- Road Flood Warning System
- Royal Far West School (Sydney, Australia)
- run-flat warning system (automotive)
- Rural Family Welfare Services (India)
- Rockport Fitness Walking Test
- Roller Follower Wear Test (oil performance)
- Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität (Bonn, Germany)
- Russian-French Workshop for Young Scientists
Samples in periodicals archive:
One possible cause, reports Saab, is a shorted right front wheel speed sensor harness.