In the other report, LAD artery was originating from right coronary cusp and Cx artery was absent (7).
What does RCC stand for?
RCC stands for Right Coronary Cusp (cardiology)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RCC
We have 621 other meanings of RCC in our Acronym Attic
- Reviews in Computational Chemistry
- Revista Colombiana de Computacion (Spanish: Colombian Journal of Computation)
- Revolutionary Command Council
- Rhodener Carneval Club
- RIA (Registered Advestment Advisor) Compliance Consultants, Inc. (Omaha, NE)
- Riccarton Community Church (New Zealand)
- Rice Counseling Center (Rice University, Houston, Texas)
- Richland Country Club (Tennessee)
- Riga City Council (Latvia)
- Right Common Carotid (artery)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Coronary angiogram revealed that all three coronary arteries arose from right coronary cusp.