com Beads&Button Magazine Publishers' STITCH WORKSHOP: RIGHT ANGLE WEAVE (9780871164551, $17.
What does RAW stand for?
RAW stands for Right Angle Weave (beadwork stitch)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RAW
We have 97 other meanings of RAW in our Acronym Attic
- Reconnaissance Attack Wing
- Reduction of Administrative Workload
- Reggae Ambassadors Worldwide
- Reliability Achievement Worth
- Remedial Action Workplan
- Reno Alliance of Wrestlers
- Research and Analysis Wing
- Retrieval Application Website
- Revenue Anticipation Warrants
- Rifleman's Assault Weapon
- Ripe Analogue Waveform (music records)
- Risk Analyst Workbench
- Robert Anton Wilson
- Rosa Antifa Vienna
- Roughing after Whistle (hockey)
- Routing and Assignment of Wavelength
- Ruderklub Am Wannsee (rowing club, Berlin, Germany)
- Rules As Written (roleplaying games)
- Rutger Accounting Web
- Russian Association of WarCraft 3
Samples in periodicals archive:
com Bead Riffs: Jewelry Projects in Peyote & Right Angle Weave covers over twenty beaded jewelry projects inspired by jazz, with step-by-step projects offering a right angle weave foundation and building variations on a theme.
com Profusely illustrated in full color, "Rachel Nelson-Smith's Bead Riffs: Jewelry Projects in Peyote & Right Angle Weave " is a 128-page compendium showcasing twenty-three jazz-inspired beaded jewelry projects.