This has evolved over the years to the current four-drug regimen involving initial 2-month intensive treatment with rifampin, isoniazid, pyrazinamide, and ethambutol (3, 16).
What does RIPE stand for?
RIPE stands for Rifampin, Isoniazid, Pyrazinamide, and Ethambutol (treatment for TB)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RIPE
We have 10 other meanings of RIPE in our Acronym Attic
- Repairable/Serviceable Item Pipeline Data Analysis Tool (USAF)
- Rhode Island Pollutant Discharge Elimination System
- Race Integrity Primitives Evaluation
- Real Installed Property/Equipment
- Reduction In Paper Exchange
- Registrar Information Processing Environment
- Réseaux Internet Protocol Européens
- Review of International Political Economy
- Rhode Island Plant Engineering & Maintenance (show)
- Robust Integrated Power Electronics (DARPA program)
- Rotary International President Elect
- Rat Insulin Promoter Element 3
- Retired Indiana Public Employees Association
- Rhode Island Public Expenditure Council (Providence, Rhode Island)
- Research Institute of Petroleum Exploration and Development (China)
- Riordan's Internet Privacy Enhanced Mail
- Race Integrity Primitives Evaluation Message Digest
- Reconnaissance Imagery Processing & Exploitation System
- Research Institute of Pomology and Floriculture (Skierniewice, Poland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He was placed in respiratory isolation and started on four-drug therapy with rifampin, isoniazid, pyrazinamide, and ethambutol.