Abstract: Background: Rieger syndrome is a rare autosomal dominant condition with at least three genetic forms.
What does RGS stand for?
RGS stands for Rieger Syndrome
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RGS
We have 96 other meanings of RGS in our Acronym Attic
- Remote Ground Sensor
- Remote Ground Station
- Remote Guardian System (defensive system)
- Report Generating Software (IRS)
- Requirements Generation System
- Research and Graduate Studies (various schools)
- Réseau Genre et Sexualité (French: Gender and Sexuality Network)
- Resource Generation System
- Restructured General Support
- Retained Gas Sampler
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rieger Syndrome Rieger syndrome is the autosomal dominant association of goniodysgenesis (abnormal development of the anterior chamber of the eye), congenitally missing teeth, and failure of involution of the periumbilical skin (prominent belly button).