com)-- Ride for Kids traveled to Northeast Florida on April 21 and celebrated five years hosting the charity event in Jacksonville.
What does RFK stand for?
RFK stands for Ride For Kids
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RFK
We have 3 other meanings of RFK in our Acronym Attic
- Riders for Jesus (motorcycle ministry; Alabama)
- Riders For Justice
- Ring for Jeeves (novel)
- Ring Freiheitlicher Jugend (German: Youth Freedom Ring)
- Remie Fiscaal Juridisch Adviesbureau (The Netherlands)
- Reserve Forces Judge Advocate Course
- Radio Free Kansas (internet radio)
- Raum Funktionales Konzept (German: Functional Space Concept; BMW concept car)
- Razorfen Kraul (World of Warcraft)
- Request for Knowledge
- Robert F. Kennedy
- Robotfindskitten (game)
- Roaring Fork Kennel Club (Carbondale, CO)
- Royal Family Kids Camp (Santa Ana, CA)
- Ruddington Framework Knitters' Museum (Nottingham, UK)
- Robert F Kennedy Middle School
- Random Farms Kids Theater
- Radio Fréquence Laon (French radio station)
- Radio Fréquence Luynes (French radio station)
- radiofrequency lesioning (pain management)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Active in his community, Evans participates in the Ride for Kids program, a motorcycle charity ride that benefits the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation.
When his father planned to trash a broken-down amusement ride for kids at a supermarket he managed, 13-year-old Jon asked if he could have it instead.
com)-- The 2013 Ride for Kids season roared out of the gate in South Florida and Southern California on April 14.
Social service agencies that benefit from the Ride for Kids include Big Brother and Big Sister Association of Massachusetts, Colonel Daniel Marr Boys and Girls Club of Dorchester, Boston Police Activities League, Italian Home for Children and the Robert F.
The DCF Kids Fund relies on fundraisers including the Annual Rodman Ride For Kids Event and Annual DCF Kids Fund Golf Tournament along with ongoing donations from corporations, foundations, individuals, businesses and the community to maintain and expand our vital programs that are so beneficial to the children's growth and development.
Our programs include free educational information about brain tumors, Internet conferences, college scholarships and Ride for Kids motorcycle charity events.
amp;#8220;All you have to do is meet some of these children that the Ride for Kids helps and it makes you a believer in what it accomplishes,” Lovett said.