Based off the nominations from the neighborhood, store employees selected the Richmond District Neighborhood Center, which provides countless services for local residents of all ages.
What does RDNC stand for?
RDNC stands for Richmond District Neighborhood Center (San Francisco, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RDNC
We have 3 other meanings of RDNC in our Acronym Attic
- Revue Défense Nationale (French: National Defense Review; journal)
- Routed Data Network
- Routing Domain Number (RFC1069 and BGP)
- Recombinant Deoxyribonucleic Acid
- Recommended Daily Nutrient Allowance (nutrition)
- Reformed Druids of North America
- Ribosomal Deoxyribonucleic Acid
- Recombinant Deoxyribonucleic Acid Technology (method of making Insulin)
- Resource Discovery Network Centre (UK)
- Rice Diabetes and Nutrition Center (Minnesota)
- Routine Dilution, No Conformity (bacteria)
- Research Data Network Cooperative Research Center
- Renal Dysfunction Not Yet Requiring Dialysis (kidney disease/failure)
- Reverse Domain Name Denigration (website ownership)
- Reverse Domain Name Hijacking
- Ricco Deruta Napkin Holder
- Redirected Dialed Number Identification Service
- Rednek Clan (Counter-Strike gaming clan)
- Renal Disease in Native Kidneys (transplantation)
- Reactor Delayed Neutron Monitoring System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Recipients of the grants in California are: * Altamed Health Services Corporation in Los Angeles * Boys and Girls Club of Fontana * QueensCare Family Clinics in Los Angeles * Richmond District Neighborhood Center in San Francisco * California Aquatic Therapy and Wellness Center, Inc.