Economist Eric Jensen said in a recent meeting of the Richmond Association for Business Economics that the United States needs immigrants to sustain economic growth as baby boomers retire: "What we want to think about is not potentially exclusionary policies for immigration but policies that somehow make the most of what we have once we have people here.
What does RABE stand for?
RABE stands for Richmond Association for Business Economics (Richmond, VA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RABE
- Remote Area Border Crossing (between Canada and USA)
- Remote Area Border Crossing Program (Canada)
- Riken Ajax Browser Computing
- Rotating Activated Bacillus Contactor
- Russian-American Business Council
- Random Act of Bookcrossing Kindness
- Regional Arm Brain Circulation Time
- Rural Azerbaijan Business Development (USAID)
- Russian-American Business Dialogue
- Royal Association of British Dairy Farmers (UK)
- Russian Association of Business Education (est. 1990)
- Renal Arterial Blood Flow
- Radar Beacon Forward Air Controller
- Radial Artery Blood Flow Velocity
- Rechtspraak Antwerpen Brussel Gent (Dutch; Belgian law journal)
- Rich As Bill Gates
- The Royal Agricultural Benevolent Institution (UK)
- Rebellion Against Big Irrepressible Dweebs
- Rabies Immune Globulin
- Rapid Automated Biological Identification System (US Department of Homeland Security)