15 /PRNewswire/ -- In 1998, the Richmond Ambulance Authority became the first in the nation to position the antiarrhythmic agent Cordarone I.
What does RAA stand for?
RAA stands for Richmond Ambulance Authority
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RAA
We have 159 other meanings of RAA in our Acronym Attic
- Research Across America (various locations)
- Research Associate in Anthropology
- Reservation Aloha Algorithm
- Residential Accredited Appraiser (National Association of Realtors)
- Resource Allocation Answer (response to Resource Allocation Request)
- Responsibility, Accountability, and Authority
- Restricted Access Area
- Retained Asset Account (insurance)
- Rhône-Alpes Auvergne (French region)
- Rhumatisme Articulaire Aigu (French: Acute Articular Rheumatism)
- Right Atrial Abnormality
- Right Atrial Appendage
- Rigid-Atom Approximation
- Risk Acknowledgement Agreement (online trading)
- Riyadh Alumni Association
- Robot-Assisted Activity (physical support)
- Rockport Art Association (Massachusetts)
- Romanian Angel Appeal Foundation (Bucharest, Romania children's aid organization)
- Root Addressable Area
- Royal Artillery Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
He has served as the Medical Director of the Austin / Travis County Emergency Medical Services System (Texas), Co-Medical Director of the Richmond Ambulance Authority (Virginia) and in multiple career and volunteer EMS organizations in Texas and Virginia.
Richmond Ambulance Authority will also be exhibiting at EMS Today in booth 624, and is recognized worldwide as an innovator in EMS practices and technologies.
Richmond, VA)," will report on AutoPulse use by the Richmond Ambulance Authority.
Overton; Richmond Ambulance Authority, Richmond, Virginia), found that chest compressions provided by the AutoPulse led to a 74% relative increase in return of spontaneous circulation (ROSC) when compared with standard CPR practices.
He will lead the AAA using the same qualities he uses to lead the Richmond Ambulance Authority - extraordinary management skills, creativity and passion.
AMR works the Richmond Ambulance Authority to create industry-leading cultural diversity initiatives and cutting-edge clinical practices.