Prior to joining RailAmerica in 1995, he served as Trainmaster for the Richmond, Fredericksburg and Potomac Railroad, a Class I railroad.
What does RF&P stand for?
RF&P stands for Richmond, Fredericksburg and Potomac Railroad
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RF&P
- Rural Friends
- Russian Federation
- Rutherfordium (element 104)
- US Revenue Playing Cards (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Drone Radio Frequency Electronics Enhancement Mechanism
- Radio Frequency Electronic Article Surveillance
- Radio Frequency Portable Input Terminal System
- Radio Frequency Signature Augmentation System
- Reactor Fuels and Materials
- Richmond Freelance and Prototype Model Railroaders Club
- Reaction Force (Air)
- Reaction Forces (Air) Staff
- Rheumatoid Factor Positive
- Rheumatoid Factor Negative
- Red Flag-Alaska (US Air Force)
- Radio Frequency-Automatic Identification Technology
- Recirculating Follicular B Cells
- Radio-Frequency Complementary Metal-Oxide Semi-Conductor
- Radio-Frequency Digital-To-Analog Converter (electrical engineering)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prior to that, he served as the Transportation Service Supervisor and Trainmaster for the Richmond, Fredericksburg and Potomac Railroad.