John serves as a junior volunteer at the Richland County Public Library main branch and also serves as a volunteer at the South Carolina State Museum.
What does RCPL stand for?
RCPL stands for Richland County Public Library (Columbia, SC, USA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RCPL
We have 47 other meanings of RCPL in our Acronym Attic
- Regional Community Policing Institute
- Research for Communication & Public Involvement
- Revolutionary Communist Party of India (political party)
- Rockefeller Center Properties, Inc. (New York)
- Royal College of Physicians of Ireland
- Regional Community Policing Institute-California
- R. C. Patel Institute of Technology (Dhule, India)
- Rancho Cucamonga Public Library (California)
- Randolph County Public Library (North Carolina)
- Rapid City Public Library (South Dakota)
- Right Circularly Polarized Light
- Royal College of Physicians of London
- Resource Centres for Participatory Learning and Action
- Royal College of Physicians of London (UK)
- Reed City Power Line Supply (Reed City, MI)
- Raven's Colored Progressive Matrices (mental test)
- Remote CP/M (remote access computer running the CP/M Operating System)
- Resource-Constrained Critical Path Method
- Roger Clyne and the Peacemakers (band)
- Roman Catholic Prison Ministry (Singapore)
Samples in periodicals archive:
has become the first-ever recipient of the Scholar-in-Residence Award from the Richland County Public Library.
Padgett Lewis, Richland County Public Library, won a Silver Wing Award of Merit in the Annual Report (non-profit organizations) category for "It's Wild @ Your Library.