NEW YORK, March 7, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Mark Walters will make his debut with The Richard Tucker Music Foundation on "An Evening of Concert and Song.
What does RTMF stand for?
RTMF stands for Richard Tucker Music Foundation (New York, NY)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RTMF
We have 1 other meaning of RTMF in our Acronym Attic
- Règlement pour le Transport des Matières Dangereuses par la Route (French: Regulations for the Transport of Dangerous Goods by Road)
- Radio Televisie Meerssen
- Rallye Tiers-Monde Estrie
- Real Time MPEG 2 Encoder
- Real-Time Marketing Evaluator (Cambridge Consulting Solutions Corporation)
- Realtime Mail Engine
- Registered Teachers of Mainland Europe
- Rainbow Trout Music Festival (Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada)
- Read The Manual First (Finally)
- Regional Traffic Mitigation Fee (California)
- Right to Manage Federation (UK)
- Run The Mother Flippin' Call (police/emergency services slang)
- Read The Meticulously Formulated Question
- Real Talk Music Group
- Rush the Music Group
- Registered Technology Manager (ASTTBC professional designation)
- Rossland/Trail Minor Hockey Association (Rossland, British Columbia, Canada)
- Radio Telefono Mobile Integrato
- Radtke Tile and Marble, Inc. (Nevada)
- Reduced Touched Memory Image
Samples in periodicals archive:
Graves has received many awards, including the Grand Prix du Concours International de Chant de Paris, the Eleanor Steber Music Award in the Opera Columbus Vocal Competition, and a Jacobson Study Grant from the Richard Tucker Music Foundation.
Minkin was also a trustee of several non-profits, including Long Island University, the Richard Tucker Music Foundation and the Brooklyn Bureau of Community Service.
She is active with the Metropolitan Opera Association and Central Synagogue, and is a member of the Board of Directors of the Richard Tucker Music Foundation.
Scientific American, Medical Tribune International, Clark University, the Maret School and has longterm involvements with many nonprofit institutions such as the Smithsonian Institution, the Washington Opera, the New England Conservatory of Music, the North Carolina Museum of Art Foundation, the University of Virginia Art Museum, the Richard Tucker Music Foundation, and served as President of the National Coordinating Council on Drug Education.