uk Global Banking News - 31 January 2013 Louise Kitchen and Richard Jefferson are to be named co heads of commodities at Deutsche Bank Ag (NYSE: DB) according to unnamed sources in a Bloomberg report.
What does RJ stand for?
RJ stands for Richard Jefferson (basketball player)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of RJ
We have 24 other meanings of RJ in our Acronym Attic
- Radio Jockey (radio announcer)
- Ragga Jungle (music genre)
- Random Jitter
- Raspberry Juice
- Raymond James (investment firm; various locations)
- Reform Judaism
- Regional Jet
- Registered Jack (e.g. RJ-11, RJ-13, RJ-45, modular wiring)
- Restorative Justice
- Review Journal
- Ring Joint
- Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)
- RIVET JOINT
- Road Junction
- Robert Jordan (American author of Wheel of Time series)
- Rocket Jump
- Ron Jeremy (adult film actor)
- Royal Jordanian Airline (IATA airline code)
- US Revenue Tobacco Sale (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Registered Jack Function 11 (2-wire dial tone on 4 pin telephone jack at the customer site; also seen as RJ11)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These are some of the people who voted for him: Unemployed Richard Jefferson, 36, said: "He seemed like the best.
The other inductees are Richard Jefferson of Arizona, Kurt Nimphius of Arizona State, Lamond Murray of California, Burdette Haldorson of Colorado, George Selleck of Stanford, Ed O'Bannon of UCLA, Sam Barry of USC, Arnie Ferrin of Utah, George Irvine of Washington and Steve Puidokas of Washington State.
Ratner's cost-cutting moves had gutted the team with trades of Jason Kidd, Kenyon Martin, Vince Carter and Richard Jefferson.
The Spurs led 44-43 at halftime but outscored the Celtics 33-17 in the third quarter, with Richard Jefferson, who shook off early foul trouble, scoring nine of his 16 points in the period.
29-year-old forward Richard Jefferson will play for the San Antonio Spurs next season, after being traded in a three team deal from the Milwaukee Bucks.
Yi was playing his first game against the Bucks, who made him the sixth overall selection in the 2007 NBA draft but traded him to New Jersey along with Bobby Simmons for Richard Jefferson in the past off-season.
Richard Jefferson scored 24 points for New Jersey, which ended up 34-48, missing the playoffs for the first time since 2001.