Scherzer graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration from the Richard Ivey School of Business at Western University in Ontario.
What does RISB stand for?
RISB stands for Richard Ivey School of Business (University of Western Ontario, London, Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RISB
- Redland Industrial Services Arabia Ltd. (Saudi Arabia)
- Reseau d'Information et de Solidarite avec l'Amerique Latine (French: Information Network of Latin Solidarity with America)
- Rhode Island Society of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- Rhode Island State Assessment Program
- Railway Industry Supplier Approval Scheme
- Rhode Island Student Assistance Services
- Radar Imaging Satellite (search and rescue)
- Radar Imaging Satellite 2 (India)
- Rail Industry Safety Body (UK)
- Rehabilitation Institute at Santa Barbara (Santa Barbara, CA)
- Rotter Incomplete Sentence Blank (psychological screening test)
- Rutherford Information Services Building (Goldsmiths, University of London; UK)
- Regional Information System for Banana and Plantain in Asia and the Pacific (est. 1996)
- Rhode Island Small Business Development Center
- Radiology Information System Consortium
- Raffles Institution Science Club (Raffles Institution; Singapore)
- Reduced Instruction Set Class
- Reduced Instruction Set Code
- Reduced Instruction Set Computer
- Reduced Instruction Set Computing
Samples in periodicals archive:
Van Wielingen has an HBA from the Richard Ivey School of Business and has studied post-graduate economics at Harvard University.
He holds an Executive Master of Business Administration degree from Richard Ivey School of Business of the University of Western Ontario.
The University of Waterloo, the University of Alberta and Concordia University are active in India, as is the University of Western Ontario's Richard Ivey School of Business, among others, through joint projects.
In 2005 the Richard Ivey School of Business at the University of Western Ontario (No.
The most recent contribution was Regina businessman Paul Hill's $10-million gift to the U of R School of Administration, an investment that will help the college develop a relationship with the Richard Ivey School of Business at the University of Western Ontario, the nation's most well-known business school.
A great example, and perhaps the one most relevant to the situation faced by the industry, is Dorothy Gale, the unlikely heroine of Frank Baum's Oz books, whose leadership qualities were analyzed by Carol Stephenson, a former CEO in the Canadian telecom industry and dean of the Richard Ivey School of Business at University of Western Ontario.
Ross Archibald, professor, both at the Richard Ivey School of Business at the University of Western Ontario, include: * Old Age Security, the Canadian Pension Plan and the Quebec Pension Plan play a central role.