Byline: The Register-Guard BRUSH WITH FAME The Stars: Richard Dean Anderson and Grant Goodeve The Person: Leah Palki Be, Eugene The Brush: TV stars Anderson (Dr.
What does RDA stand for?
RDA stands for Richard Dean Anderson (actor)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of RDA
We have 222 other meanings of RDA in our Acronym Attic
- Research Development Activity
- Research Development Associates
- Research, Development, & Acquisition
- Residential Subscriber System Data Adaptor
- Resource Description and Access
- Resources Development Administration (Avatar)
- Retail Display Allowance
- Retro-Directive Antenna
- Rich Desktop Application
- Richard Daley Associates (UK)
- Richiesta dell'Acquisto (Italian: Purchase Request)
- Riding for the Disabled Association
- Right Displaced Abomasum
- River Deben Association (UK)
- Road Development Authority
- Rochester Downtown Alliance (Rochester, MN)
- Routing Domain and Area (SONET)
- Rural Development Administration (Korea)
- Raduno Democratico Africano-Alleanza per la democrazia e la Federazione (African Democratic Rally-Alliance for Democracy and Federation, Burkina Faso)
- Rassemblement Démocratique Africain - Alliance pour la Démocratie et la Fédération
Samples in periodicals archive:
The other Hollywood donors who ponied up for the president include Peter Fonda and his daughter Bridget; Sex and the City star Cynthia Nixon; Richard Dean Anderson, who's best known as "MacGyver;" Ed Harris, Tate Donovan and Hilary Duff of the Disney Channel's "Lizzie McGuire" show.
Sheen, Darryl Hannah and US soap star Richard Dean Anderson have all accompanied Sea Shepherd on protest actions.
ANSWERS 1 Tickle on the Tum 2 Fliss and Chris Hawthorne 3 The Saint 4 His former wife, Kim Tate 5 The Really Useful Show 6 Asubmarine 7 He Kills Coppers 8 Scott Robinson and Doug Willis 9 Nick, Janey and Michael 10 Tony Jacklin 11 Captain Mack 12 Den and Angie Watts 13 George, Prince of Wales aka The Prince Regent 14 Fraggle Rock 15 Richard Dean Anderson 16 Six 17 Terry Gilliam 18 An eating disorder 19 Pierce Brosnan 20 The Hooded Claw 21 Piano 22 Sarah Beeny 23 Sir Laurence Olivier 24Onthe Up 25 Rainbow 26 She owned the village pub 27 Chris Evans 28 Mrs Merton 29 Jenna Wade 30 The Good Old Days
The show lost some steam when Richard Dean Anderson (also a producer) left the lead role for an occasional cameo, despite bringing in Claudia Black and Ben Browder from "Farscape.
Season Eight of the multi award-winning and critically acclaimed Stargate SG-1 starring Richard Dean Anderson reaches a climax with Volume 43, released on Monday (rrp pounds 19.
Richard Dean Anderson continues his survey of alien worlds in the spin-off sci-fi series STARGATE SG.
l Richard Dean Anderson continues his survey of alien worlds in the spin-off sci-fi series STARGATE SG.