29, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- In the first program of its kind, designed to prevent the unnecessary disposal of aerosol spray cans still containing chemical solutions that can eventually leak into the environment, Safety-Kleen and Richard Childress Racing are teaming up to make sure those cans are empty and recycled.
What does RCR stand for?
RCR stands for Richard Childress Racing
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of RCR
We have 136 other meanings of RCR in our Acronym Attic
- Replication Competent Retrovirus
- Required Carrier Return
- Requirement Change Request
- Requirements Clarification Review
- Research Concept Review
- Réseau de Consommateurs Responsables (French: Responsible Consumers Network)
- Residual Connectedness Reliability
- Respiratory Control Ratio
- responsible conduct of research
- Review Comment Record
- Rideau Carleton Raceway (Canada)
- Risk Coverage Ratio (finance)
- River City Rangers Soccer Club (Austin, Texas)
- River City Ransom
- River City Rebels (band)
- Road Casualty Reduction (UK)
- Road Crash Rescue
- Robertson Chart of Reliability (hang gliding)
- Rock Creek Ranch (various locations)
- Rockcliff Resources Inc (Sudbury, ON, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The easy-to-use JobBOSS interface and robust functionality gives Richard Childress Racing the information they need to control the activities in their shop.
Richard Childress Racing has the top two spots in the Sprint Cup Series standings.
29 Chevrolet Monte Carlo for Richard Childress Racing in the Cup Series.
A whole new look is in store for Richard Childress Racing (RCR) thanks to wide-format inkjet printing technology from Roland DGA Corp.
23 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- BB&T Corporation and Richard Childress Racing (RCR) have extended their sponsorship agreement through 2009.
Richert is also known for working on Dale Earnhardt's championship teams of the 1980s at Richard Childress Racing.
Throughout the race season, the company, which celebrates its 200th anniversary this year, will highlight its bicentennial and provide opportunities for fans to engage with the Richard Childress Racing team.