At writing the team participates in 10 projects, including the Rich Ajax Platform, the Eclipse Runtime project, g-eclipse, the cloud-computing project and p2, the Eclipse provisioning project.
What does RAP stand for?
RAP stands for Rich Ajax Platform (website application programming)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RAP
We have 593 other meanings of RAP in our Acronym Attic
- Response Analysis Program
- Response Application Platform
- Restoration Advisory Board
- Restroom Association of the Philippines
- Retained Accessory Power (automobiles)
- Revised Approved Program
- Revision d'Application des Peines
- Rhoptry-Associated Protein
- Rhythm And Poetry (rap music)
- Rhythmic American Poetry
- Ridgedale Alternative Program
- Right Arterial Pressure
- Right Atrial Pressure
- Right Away, Please
- RIKEN (Institute of Physical and Chemical Research) Center for Advanced Photonics (Japan)
- Risk Adjusted Performance
- Risk Analysis Program
- Risk Assessment Planning
- Risk Assessment Process (UK)
- Risk Assessment Profile
Samples in periodicals archive:
Eclipse RT will initially include the following sub-projects: Eclipse Communication Framework (ECF), EclipseLink, Equinox, Rich Ajax Platform (RAP), Riena, and Swordfish.
The three projects include the Eclipse Rich Ajax Platform (RAP), the Eclipse Ajax Toolkit Framework (ATF) and the Eclipse Dynamic Language Toolkit (DLTK).