The field was part of the experimental field at the Rice Research Institute of Iran in Mazandaran in Amol.
What does RRII stand for?
RRII stands for Rice Research Institute of Iran
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RRII
- Recovery-Room-Impact Events (anesthesiology)
- Recycling for Rhode Island Education (Providence, RI)
- Railroad Rehabilitation and Improvement Financing (Federal Railroad Administration; US DOT)
- Registered Retirement Income Fund
- Registered Retirement Investment Fund (Canada)
- Regulation Reduction Incentive Fund (Australian government)
- Resource Release Is Finalization (programming)
- Rhodesian Ridgeback International Foundation (South Africa)
- Redding Rancheria Indian Health Clinic (Redding, CA)
- Response to Request for Intelligence Information
- Rubber Research Institute of India (rubber research and production; Kerala, India)
- Russian River Interactive Information System
- Reinforced Reaction Injection Molding
- Rubber Research Institute of Malaysia
- Regional Rotary International Membership Coordinator
- Rubber Research Institute of Nigeria
- Rail-to-Rail Input and Output (op-amps)
- Richland Regional Investigation Office (US DOE)
- Re-Reference Interval Prediction
- Risk Reduction Interface Processor
Samples in periodicals archive:
3) Faculty member of Rice Research Institute of Iran (Deputy of Mazandaran - Amol), Iran.
The experiment was carried out a split factorial based on a randomized complete block Design with three replications in 2010 at rice research institute of Iran located in Guilan Province (North of Iran).