The underwriting syndicate for the bonds was led by RBC Capital Markets and included BofA Merrill Lynch, Barclays, Citigroup, Drexel Hamilton, Rice Financial Products Company, M.
What does RFPC stand for?
RFPC stands for Rice Financial Products Company (New York, NY)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RFPC
We have 3 other meanings of RFPC in our Acronym Attic
- Radio Frequency Palatal Ablation
- Radio Frequency Power Amplifier
- Request for Personnel Action
- Request for Procurement Action
- Request for Project Approval
- Right to Financial Privacy Act of 1978
- Russian Family Planning Association
- Reserve Forces Policy Board (US Army)
- Renda Familiar per Capita (Portuguese: Family Income per Capita; socioeconomic statistics; Portugal)
- Request for Product Certification
- Rural Fire Prevention and Control (now State Fire Assistance)
- Radio Frequency Plasma Discharge (chemical sensors)
- Reading First Professional Development (Florida, USA)
- River Falls Police Department (River Falls, WI)
- River Forest Park District (est. 1913; River Forest, IL)
- Rotarian Fellowship for Population and Development (population growth and sustainable development)
- Rural Fire Protection District
- Reference Free Part Encapsulation
- Regulatory Flood Protection Elevation
- Restauracion Franquista del Pueblo Español (Spanish Extreme Right Wing Party)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Netcommunications and Rice Financial Products Company.
26 /PRNewswire/ -- Rice Financial Products Company ("RFPC") today announced the completion of a $140 million 16-year, floating-to-floating interest rate swap with Dade County, Florida to substantially lower the variable rate debt service on the County's Resource Recovery Facility Refunding Revenue Bonds, Series 1996.
and Apex Pryor Securities, a division of Rice Financial Products Company, are the dealers for the Notes.