KARACHI -- Rice Exporters Association of Pakistan (REAP) is planning to send a trade delegation to Republic of South Africa under the leadership of Chairman REAP, Mr.
What does REAP stand for?
REAP stands for Rice Exporters Association of Pakistan
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of REAP
We have 133 other meanings of REAP in our Acronym Attic
- Relative Effort Afforded by Pairs (productivity measurement)
- Remote Edge Access Point (Cisco)
- Renewable Energy Australasia Pacific
- Research and Engineering Apprenticeship Program
- Research Attachment Programme (Singapore)
- Reserve Education Assistance Program (US DoD)
- Resource Efficient Agricultural Production (Canada)
- Retention, Efficiency, Acquisition and Penetration (customer management)
- Retinal Examination Annual Protocol
- Retreat Evangelization and Prayer
- Rural Economic Area Partnership (USDA)
- Rural Education Achievement Program
- Rural Enterprise Adaptation Program (Washington, DC)
- Rural Enterprise Assistance Project (Lyons, NE)
- Rural Environmental Assistance Program
- Russian and Eurasian Awards Program
- Research on the Education of Asian and Pacific Americans (American Educational Research Association; Washington, DC)
- Rotational-Echo Adiabatic-Passage Double-Resonance
- Recommendation Engine Application Programming Interface (software)
- Relationship Enrichment by Applying Preventive Principles (leadership and marital counciling course)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kulang, who visited the Rice Exporters Association of Pakistan (REAP) last week, said the oil-based economy, still relies on food imported from its neighbours, with huge prospects for investments in agriculture.
Pakistan exported around 30,000 tons of rice, worth $21 million, directly to Iran in the second half of 2012, a sharp fall from the 12 months to the end of June 2012 when sales approached 140,000 tons, according to the Rice Exporters Association of Pakistan (REAP).
The Indian body, Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority (APEDA) and Rice Exporters Association of Pakistan (REAP) have appealed in the Sindh High Court against its decision, The News reported.
These changes involve analysis of rice of different varieties by the Rice Exporters Association of Pakistan (REACP) and fixing the minimum export price.
The member of Rice Exporters Association of Pakistan (REAP) informed that Pakistan can provide 50,000 to 100,000 ton rice as per the demand of the Tajik side.
Islamabad -- Senior Commerce Minister Makhdoom Amin Fahim appreciated the efforts of Rice Exporters Association of Pakistan (REAP) for crossing the $2 billion mark of rice export.
He requested for hundred thousand tons (100,000) of wheat, five thousand (5000) ton rice, five thousand (5000) ton corn, kanola oil and fertilizers The member of Rice Exporters Association of Pakistan (REAP) informed that Pakistan could provide (50,000) to (100,000) ton rice as per the demand of the Tajik side.