p53 induces NF-[kappa]B activation by an I[kappa]B kinase-independent mechanism involving phosphorylation of p65 by ribosomal S6 kinase 1.
What does RSK1 stand for?
RSK1 stands for Ribosomal S6 Kinase 1
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Republika Srpska Krajina
- Republjik Srpsko Kosovo
- Ribosomal S6 Kinase
- Right Soft Key (handheld electronic devices)
- Ritter Survival Knife
- Robertson, Smith and Kempson (real estate; UK)
- Robinson-Schensted-Knuth (combinatorial algorithm)
- Roof Safety Kit
- Rural Serial Killers (band)
- Russian Aircraft Corporation (Russian acronym)
- Ribosomal S6 Kinase 2
- Ribosome S6 Kinase 3
- Rhein-Sieg Kunst-Akademie (German: Rhein-Sieg Academy of Arts; Hennef, Germany)
- Ribosomal S6 Kinase B
- Regional Sport Karate Circuit (Nashville, TN)
- Renz Systemergonomie Kompetenz Centrum (German: Renz System Ergonomics Competency Center)
- Rossendale Shotokan Karate Club (UK)
- International Workshop on Rough Sets and Knowledge Discovery
- Rough Sawn Kiln Dried (timber)
- Rough Sets in Knowledge Discovery (international workshop)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Comparison between the microarray and kinase assay results shown in Figure 4 indicates a correlation between protein and gene-level changes in response to arsenic exposure for all genes that were examined in both studies: ERK3, ribosomal S6 kinase 1 (RSK1), cAMP-dependent protein kinase alpha-catalytic subunit (PKAC[alpha]), and protein kinase B (PKB/aktl).