p53 induces NF-[kappa]B activation by an I[kappa]B kinase-independent mechanism involving phosphorylation of p65 by ribosomal S6 kinase 1.
What does RSK stand for?
RSK stands for Ribosomal S6 Kinase
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RSK
We have 29 other meanings of RSK in our Acronym Attic
- Robotic Systems Joint Project Office
- Reading Symphony Junior String Orchestra
- Rape Squad Killas
- Raymond S. Kellis (High School, Glendale, Arizona)
- Reaktor-Sicherheitskommission (German: reactor safety commission)
- Realty School of Kansas (Wichita, KS)
- Reference System K (physics)
- Renesas Starter Kit (software; Santa Clara, CA)
- Republika Srpska Krajina
- Republjik Srpsko Kosovo
- Right Soft Key (handheld electronic devices)
- Ritter Survival Knife
- Robertson, Smith and Kempson (real estate; UK)
- Robinson-Schensted-Knuth (combinatorial algorithm)
- Roof Safety Kit
- Rural Serial Killers (band)
- Russian Aircraft Corporation (Russian acronym)
- Ribosomal S6 Kinase 1
- Ribosomal S6 Kinase 2
- Ribosome S6 Kinase 3
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ribosomal S6 kinase (RSK) regulates phosphorylation of filamin A on an important regulatory site.
RSK-B, a novel ribosomal S6 kinase family member, is a CREB kinase under dominant control of p38alpha mitogen-activated protein kinase (p38alphaMAPK).
Comparison between the microarray and kinase assay results shown in Figure 4 indicates a correlation between protein and gene-level changes in response to arsenic exposure for all genes that were examined in both studies: ERK3, ribosomal S6 kinase 1 (RSK1), cAMP-dependent protein kinase alpha-catalytic subunit (PKAC[alpha]), and protein kinase B (PKB/aktl).