Because a possible stratification within blubber biopsies could influence our results, we evaluated the steady-state levels of the normalizer gene ribosomal protein L8 (L8) in skin and upper and lower blubber sections collected from all animals (Figure 2A).
What does RPL8 stand for?
RPL8 stands for Ribosomal Protein L8
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Row Plateline
- Rowlett Public Library (Texas)
- Runway Parallel Line
- Rural Press Limited (Australia)
- Ribosomal Protein L2 Gene
- Ribosomal Protein L3
- Ribosomal Protein L4
- Ribosomal Protein L5
- Ribosomal Protein L6 Gene
- Ribosomal Protein L7
- Rapid Plant Lean Assessment
- Reel Position Lower Actuator
- Resource-Poor, Labor-Abundant (World Bank classification)
- Reversed Passive Latex Agglutination
- Riu Palace Las Americas (Cancun, Mexico resort)
- Rosa Parks Leadership Academy (Lithonia, GA)
- Royal Palm Literary Award (Florida Writers Association)
- Regents Public Library Advisory Committee (Georgia)
- Republican Party of Los Angeles County (California)
- Requirements Plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
AF239721), ribosomal protein L8 (E = 7e-56), ribosomal protein S8 (E = 5e-29), and two unique genes similar to ribosomal protein S9 (E = 2e-45 and 4e-5).