Her Majesty will continue with the usual rhythm of business at Buckingham Palace, including holding a Privy Council meeting tomorrow.
What does ROB stand for?
ROB stands for Rhythm of Business
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ROB
We have 59 other meanings of ROB in our Acronym Attic
- Reigns of Battlefield (video game)
- Remains on Board (sludge or liquid oil in tanks)
- Renewal of Bridges
- Report on Business
- Reserve On Board
- Rest of Board (electronics, less important PCB components)
- Restriction on Bail (UK)
- Retard-O-Bot (band)
- Review of Business
- Rhine Ordnance Barracks (Vogelweh-Kaiserslautern Germany)
- Right on Brother
- Right Out Board (location of aircraft underwing pylons)
- Rijksdienst voor het Oudheidkundig Bodemonderzoek
- Road Over Bridge
- Robertsfield International Airport, Harbel, Liberia
- Robotic Operating Buddy
- Roll Over Beethoven (song)
- Round of Beam
- Royal Observatory of Belgium
- Rules of Behavior (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In fast-moving markets, on-the-fly assessment is essential to both sides of a transaction, for when credit applications are held in review, the rhythm of business quickly breaks down.