GARY PHILLIPS, Commercial Manager of Rhys Davies Freight Logistics 029 2081 0587 has taken over responsibility for the company's Freight Forwarding Division, with a brief to significantly expand its operations during the next two years.
What does RDFL stand for?
RDFL stands for Rhys Davies Freight Logistics (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RDFL
- Red Dragon Fight Company (martial arts gear)
- Residential Design Flat Code (Australia)
- Rural Development & Finance Corporation (San Antonio, TX)
- Rushden and Diamonds Football Club
- Replacement DSCS FDMA Control Subsystem
- Reuters Data Feed Direct
- Red Devil Free Fight (mixed martial arts)
- Reverse Data-Flow Graph
- Radio Frequency Identification
- Receiving Depository Financial Institution (Automated Clearing House transactions)
- Riddell District Football League (Australia)
- Road Devils for Life (MySpace group)
- Resource Description Framework Model and Syntax
- Resource Description Framework Model Theory
- Rassemblement Démocratique des Femmes du Niger (French: Gathering of Democratic Women in Niger)
- Rural Development Forestry Network (UK)
- Rent Direct From Owner
- Rapid Deployable Fiber-Optic Cable
- Research and Development Framework Programme (EU)
- Rural Development Foundation of Pakistan
Samples in periodicals archive:
A JOURNEY UP THE MANAGERIAL LADDER MARK RICHMOND, managing director of Rhys Davies Freight Logistics, was educated at Acklam Grange Comprehensive School, Middlesbrough, and Huddersfield University, where he read geography.
5m warehouse in Haydock will quadruple capacity for national distribution firm Rhys Davies Freight Logistics when it opens next month.
Rhys Davies Freight Logistics (RDFL) has announced the opening of its new depot in North East England.
Rhys Davies Freight Logistics has enabled Scotland-based Ingram Brothers to streamline its distribution, reduce damage to cargo and guarantee next day delivery to its customers by collecting and distributing its products across the United Kingdom.