Col Dyke was the former commander of the Rhodesian African Rifles.
What does RAR stand for?
RAR stands for Rhodesian African Rifles
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RAR
We have 141 other meanings of RAR in our Acronym Attic
- Report of Actual Reimbursements
- Rescue and Recovery
- Réseaux Ambition Réussite (French: Ambition Success Network)
- Resource Adapter Archive (J2EE)
- Resource Adequacy Requirement (electricity)
- Resource Allocation Request
- Retinoic Acid Receptor
- Return Address Repository
- Revenue Agent Report (US IRS)
- Revise As Required
- Riparian Areas Regulation (Canada)
- Risk Assessment Report
- Risk-Adjusted Return (investing)
- Road Accident Rescue
- Rock Am Ring (German music festival)
- Roshal Archive (WinRAR compressed file format; file extension)
- Royal Australian Regiment
- Run At Risk
- Runs above Replacement (baseball metric)
- Runway Acceptance Rate
Samples in periodicals archive:
A Zimbabwean born in 1957, he served with the former Rhodesian African Rifles in the war of liberation, before making his way to Canada.
A significant move was the raising of the African recruited Rhodesian African Rifles (RAR) in 1940.