The Rhode Island Resource Recovery Corporation (RIRRC), a state agency dedicated to helping Ocean State businesses manage solid waste in environmentally sound ways, publishes "In the Workplace," a print and online pamphlet that outlines the steps for setting up a workplace recycling and reduction program.
What does RIRRC stand for?
RIRRC stands for Rhode Island Resource Recovery Corporation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of RIRRC in our Acronym Attic
- Right In, Right Out (intersection)
- Rubbish In Rubbish Out
- Run in Run Out (logo)
- Rock Island County Regional Office of Education (Moline, IL)
- Rapid Income Recovery Programme (tsunami relief; Sri Lanka)
- Rebuild Iraq Recruitment Program (Germany)
- Recruitment Incentive and Retention Program (New York)
- Reserve Income Replacement Program (National Guard and Reserve)
- Runway Incursion Reduction Program (avionics)
- Rural Infrastructure Rehabilitation Project (World Bank; Washington, DC)
- Railroad Inspection Reporting System
- Random Insertion of Redundant Symbols
- Regulatory Information Retrieval System (National Association of Insurance Commissioners)
- Retrograde Intrarenal Stone Surgery (treatment of kidney stones)
- Rhode Island Rose Society
- Reviews in Religion and Theology (journal)
- Rolnictwa I Rozwoju Wsi (Polish: Agriculture and Rural Development)
- Raads Informatie Systeem (Dutch: Wire Information System)
- Raba Interneta v Sloveniji (Slovenian: Internet Research in Slovenia)
- Radar Integration System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Rhode Island Resource Recovery Corporation (RIRRC) is using an interactive and educational CD-ROM as part of its ongoing efforts to educate Rhode Islanders about recycling and waste disposal.
This is a model partnership arrangement that has been developed over the past three years resulting in a solid financial investment for Broadrock, while providing benefits to both the operations at Rhode Island Resource Recovery Corporation (RIRRC) and renewable power for the citizens of Rhode Island," said Mike O'Connell, Executive Director of RIRRC.
Carcieri will serve as the Honorary Co-Chairs of the Rhode Island Festival of Trees, which is presented by Citizens Bank, with major sponsors including the Providence Warwick Convention and Visitors Bureau, The Rhode Island Convention Center Authority, Johnson & Wales University, Cardi's Furniture, Paul Arpin Van Lines, Pella Windows, The Providence Tourism Council, Rhode Island Resource Recovery Corporation, The Westin Hotel, CVS/pharmacy and the New England Regional Council of Carpenters Local Union 94.
Full Circle Group --State of Rhode Island -- Rhode Island Resource Recovery Corporation --Richmond, Va.
Full Circle Group --State of Rhode Island - Rhode Island Resource Recovery Corporation --Richmond, Va.