The Rhode Island Public Interest Research Group (RIPIRG) recently announced the release of a new report, titled "Driving Global Warming: Commuting in Rhode Island and its Contribution to Global Warming," which employs U.
What does RIPIRG stand for?
RIPIRG stands for Rhode Island Public Interest Research Group
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Rassemblement International pour la Promotion de l'Hydrospeed (Switzerland)
- Royal Institute of Public Health (now Royal Society for Public Health; UK)
- Rhode Island Public Health Association
- Royal Institute of Public Health and Hygiene
- Rhode Island Public Housing Tenants Association
- Radiation Injuries Prognosis Index
- Research Institute of Petroleum Industry (est. 1959; Iran)
- Retrograde Intravenous Pressure Infusion
- Reverse Inland Point Intermodal (shipping/transportation)
- Rhode Island Parent Information Network
- Requirements Interface Process Improvement Team
- Receptor-Interacting Protein Kinase
- Rapid Innovation and Prototyping Lab (agile development)
- Reconnaissance Interdiction Planning Line
- Reference Input Parameter Library
- Remote Initial Program Load
- Remote Interface for Paginating Loose-leaf
- Residential Investment Property Loan
- Risk Identification Prompt List (risk management)