While no participants in the group category collected enough surveys to win prizes, three organizations stood out for their efforts: APHA's Public Health Nursing Section, the Oregon Public Health Association and Rhode Island Public Health Association collectively accounted for more than 18,000 surveys.
What does RIPHA stand for?
RIPHA stands for Rhode Island Public Health Association
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Rhode Island Public Expenditure Council (Providence, Rhode Island)
- Research Institute of Petroleum Exploration and Development (China)
- Riordan's Internet Privacy Enhanced Mail
- Race Integrity Primitives Evaluation Message Digest
- Reconnaissance Imagery Processing & Exploitation System
- Research Institute of Pomology and Floriculture (Skierniewice, Poland)
- Research in Practice for Adults
- Retired & Interested Persons General Interest Group (Australia)
- Rassemblement International pour la Promotion de l'Hydrospeed (Switzerland)
- Royal Institute of Public Health (now Royal Society for Public Health; UK)
- Royal Institute of Public Health and Hygiene
- Rhode Island Public Housing Tenants Association
- Radiation Injuries Prognosis Index
- Research Institute of Petroleum Industry (est. 1959; Iran)
- Retrograde Intravenous Pressure Infusion
- Reverse Inland Point Intermodal (shipping/transportation)
- Rhode Island Parent Information Network
- Rhode Island Public Interest Research Group
- Requirements Interface Process Improvement Team
- Receptor-Interacting Protein Kinase
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the Rhode Island Public Health Association, the effort has expanded to include a formal initiative known as the Rhode Island Public Health Think Tank.
In 2000, he was presented with the Bertram Yaffe Award given by the Rhode Island Public Health Association for public health advocacy and activism.