Verrecchia, age 56, also is a former President and currently serves as a board member of the Rhode Island Public Expenditure Council and as a board member and former Chair of Emma Pendleton Bradley Hospital.
What does RIPEC stand for?
RIPEC stands for Rhode Island Public Expenditure Council (Providence, Rhode Island)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Registrar Information Processing Environment
- Réseaux Internet Protocol Européens
- Review of International Political Economy
- Rhode Island Plant Engineering & Maintenance (show)
- Rifampin, Isoniazid, Pyrazinamide, and Ethambutol (treatment for TB)
- Robust Integrated Power Electronics (DARPA program)
- Rotary International President Elect
- Rat Insulin Promoter Element 3
- Retired Indiana Public Employees Association
- Research Institute of Petroleum Exploration and Development (China)
- Riordan's Internet Privacy Enhanced Mail
- Race Integrity Primitives Evaluation Message Digest
- Reconnaissance Imagery Processing & Exploitation System
- Research Institute of Pomology and Floriculture (Skierniewice, Poland)
- Research in Practice for Adults
- Retired & Interested Persons General Interest Group (Australia)
- Rassemblement International pour la Promotion de l'Hydrospeed (Switzerland)
- Royal Institute of Public Health (now Royal Society for Public Health; UK)
- Rhode Island Public Health Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
A dedicated community servant, he serves on numerous boards, including the Rhode Island Public Expenditure Council, the Rhode Island Commodores, the Narragansett Council - Boy Scouts of America, the Greater Providence Chamber of Commerce, Rhode Island for Community & Justice, and The United Way of Rhode Island, where he is chairman.
Goss was a member of the Board of Directors of the Pawtucket Mutual Insurance Company, and a Trustee of the Rhode Island Public Expenditure Council and the Attleboro- Pawtucket Institution For Savings.