The 1,600-member Rhode Island Medical Society unanimously approved a resolution in April saying the Scouts ban on gays will increase the risk of teen suicide.
What does RIMS stand for?
RIMS stands for Rhode Island Medical Society (Providence, Rhode Island)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RIMS
We have 64 other meanings of RIMS in our Acronym Attic
- Regional Ionospheric Monitoring System
- Requirements Information Management System
- Research and Development Information Management System
- Research Institute for Mathematical Sciences (Kyoto University; Japan)
- Research Instruments and Measurement Systems (educational research products company)
- Resonance Ionization Mass Spectrometry
- Resonance Isolation Mounting System (drums)
- Resource Information Management System
- Response Information Management System
- Retarding Ion Mass Spectrometer
- Riser Integrity Monitoring System (energy exploration)
- Risk and Insurance Management Society, Inc.
- Road Information Management System
- Robocom Inventory Management System
- Rourkela Institute of Management Studies (Rourkela, Orissa, India)
- Reserve Integrated Management System Orderwriting Module
- Rural Illinois Medical Student Assistance Program (Bloomington, IL)
- Remote Intelligent Management Support and Training (knowledge management research project)
- Ramakrishna Institute of Moral and Spiritual Education (India)
- Research Institute for Mathematics and Science Education (Japan)